Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Better-Than-Cosmo List of Hockey Hotties

So eventually this will include pictures and little Cosmo-style stupid blurbs about each player, but I'm going to go ahead and post the raw list just so I don't lose it.


Anaheim Ducks- Bobby Ryan
Boston Bruins- Patrice Pergeron
Buffalo Sabres- Christian Erhoff
Calgary Flames- Sven Baertschi (yeah, I'm not sure who that is either)
Carolina Hurricanes- Jordan Staal
Chicago Blackhawks- Patrick Sharp
Colorado Avalanche- Gabriel Landeskog
Columbus Blue Jackets- Sergei Bobrovsky
Dallas Stars- Jaromir Jagr (DEAL WITH IT)
Detroit Red Wings- Henrik Zetterberg
Edmonton Oilers- Taylor Hall (let it be noted that I was all for Magnus Pääjärvi and Annie laughed at me for a really long time, so I told her it couldn't be Ebs any more even though she has a space-boner for his ridiculous tooth gap)
Florida Panthers- Jose Theodore
Los Angeles Kings- Simone Gagne
Minnesota Wild- Zach Parise
Montreal Canadiens- Carey Price
Nashville Predators- Pekka Rinne
New Jersey Devils- Though it pains me, Ilya Kovalchuk, GOd they are an ugly team without Parise.
New York Islanders- John Tavares
New York Rangers- Henrik Lundqvist
Ottawa Senators- Mika Zibanejad (seriously, Google Image this man right fucking now)
Philadelphia Flyers- Claude Giroux
Phoenix Coyotes- Paul Bissonnette
Pittsburgh Penguins- Tanner Glass (the only suggestion that didn't make Annie make gagging noises, btw)
Saint Louis Blues- TJ Oshie
San Jose Sharks- Ryane Clowe
Tampa Bay Lightning- Steven Stamkos (go on, fight me on this one folks.  I welcome it.)
Toronto Maple Leafs- James vanRiemsdyk
Vancouver Canucks- Alex Burrows
Washington Capitals- Brooks Laich (though I'm a Bäckström girl, myself)
Winnipeg Jets- Evander Kane

No comments:

Post a Comment